3.1 Data Protection
imagine-heal.com respects the privacy of all users of its website and is committed to protecting the personal information that each user decides to share, in accordance with current national and community legislation. Some sections and/or features of this website can be browsed without recourse to the disclosure of any personal information by the user.
The collected data are the responsibility of imagine-heal.com, which will process and store them in an electronic form and are intended to be used in the pre-contractual and contractual relationships established with its Customers or potential Customers, within the scope of the products and services provided.
Within the scope of customer data management, the personal data collected will be transmitted to third parties that are freight transport companies with the sole and exclusive purpose of carrying out and fully executing the services or products purchased by the user, holder of the personal data collected.
Personal data relating to name, telephone, address and e-mail may also be used for Advertising and Marketing purposes, namely for sending information regarding offers from imagine-heal.com. The data subject is guaranteed the right to object to the use of the data provided for advertising and marketing purposes, and such request must be sent in writing to the email provided by imagine-heal.com.
3.2 Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
All disputes arising from the interpretation or execution of this agreement will be settled by the Court of Lisbon, expressly waiving any other.
3.3 Alternative Dispute Resolution
In case of dispute, the consumer can resort to one of the Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution Entities. For more information, please consult the Consumer Portal (www.consumidor.pt).
In compliance with current legislation, imagine-heal.com indicates that, in case of litigation, the customer/user may resort to an Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution Entity:
– CNIACC – National Center for Information and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes (www.cniacc.pt)
– CIAB – Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (www.ciab.pt)
Cookies are translated into small text files sent by websites and stored on each user's personal computer.
In order to provide services with content tailored to the interests of visitors, websites use cookie technology to collect and store information.
Using cookie technology to count page visits allows us to analyze site usage more accurately.
The websites, once registered by the client/user, use cookie technology in order to have access to a small data file generated by the client/user.
If the client/user does not wish to receive cookies, he can configure his computer to notify him whenever he receives a cookie or disable all cookies through his browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the features offered by the websites.
In compliance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the processing of personal data collected on the site is corpomedicina.com under the responsibility of Nicole Quartin Farinha, NIF 217129374. A imagine-heal .com keeps your data safe and accessible. We present below what types of personal data are processed, for what purposes and for how long they are kept:
- imagine-heal.com, within the scope of its activities, processes personal data necessary for the provision of services and/or the supply of products.
- Your data will be used to improve your browsing experience and preferences.
- Personal data are collected, namely, through an account on the website, social media, in writing, via telephone and through commercial interaction between customers and imagine-heal.com.
- Once collected, the personal data will be processed and stored by computer and in an automated or non-automated manner, ensuring in all cases the strict compliance with the personal data protection legislation, being stored in specific databases created for the purpose and , intended to be used in pre-contractual and contractual relations established with its Customers or potential Customers, within the scope of the products and services provided.
- Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations.